Real Madrid willing to break bank for Mane

first_img But his representatives have already been approached for informal talks on a possible move. read also:Klopp leads Liverpool players to celebrate Mane’s birthday in lockdown Mane is not pressing to leave and Liverpool are determined to see off Madrid — just as they did last year when Zidane had his eye on Mo Salah. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Real Madrid are willing to break the bank to prise Sadio Mane away from Liverpool. Liverpool’ forward Sadio Mane The Sun says Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane is a huge fan of the Senegal star, 28, and the Anfield hierarchy are bracing themselves for an approach. Mane only signed his £150,000-a-week contract, designed to keep him with Liverpool until 2023, 18 months ago.Advertisement Loading… center_img Promoted Content10 Dystopian Movie Worlds You’d Never Want To Live In7 Of The Wealthiest Universities In The World12 Marvel Superheroes When They Were KidsThe Models Of Paintings Whom The Artists Were Madly In Love WithThe Very Last Bitcoin Will Be Mined Around 2140. Read More6 Reasons Sharks Are Afraid Of DolphinsWhat Happens To Your Brain When You Play Too Much Video Games?5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks7 Black Hole Facts That Will Change Your View Of The Universe5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme ParksWhich Country Is The Most Romantic In The World?9 Iconic Roles That Could Have Been Played By Different Actorslast_img read more

NASCAR driver quits after Confederate flag ban: ‘All you are doing is f—ing one group’

first_img“Well its been a fun ride and dream come true but if this is the direction Nascar is headed we will not participate after the 2020 season is over,” Ciccarelli announced in a Facebook post (all misspellings are his own). “I don’t believe in kneeling during Anthem nor taken ppl right to fly whatever flag they love.”I could care less about the Confederate Flag but there are ppl that do and it doesn’t make them a racist all you are doing is f—ing one group to cater to another.”#NASCAR Truck driver/owner Ray Ciccarelli says he won’t continue in NASCAR after this year. He cited his reasons in this Facebook post: pic.twitter.com/NKrgPZFvyJ— John Haverlin (@JohnHaverlin) June 10, 2020MORE: NASCAR fans react to flag ban Ray Ciccarelli announced the end of his NASCAR Truck Series career with a furious Facebook post on Wednesday shortly after NASCAR banned Confederate flags from all events.Ciccarelli, 50, has participated in 18 Truck Series races over the past four years, though none in 2020. He has finished in the top 10 once — a No. 9 placing at the Michigan International Speedway last year. Ciccarelli went on to decry what he said was the insertion of “political BS” in NASCAR, a sport with traditionally conservative roots.It’s been a significant week for NASCAR in terms of addressing racism in its own ranks. In addition to the Confederate flag ban, it has voiced support for the Black Lives Matter movement and on Wednesday saw driver Bubba Wallace compete in a custom car meant to advocate for racial equality.Clearly, though, not everyone in the sport is willing to accept the shift.last_img read more

Close